As we all stay tuned to the news of the Covid-19 outbreak, we want you to know that our commitment to your needs remains unwavering. Our team, with the use of modern technology, is working closely but remotely to continue serving you. Please see below for our cell phone numbers if you need to reach us.
- Stephanie McCullough – email@example.com – 610-283-3390
- Kevin Gaines – firstname.lastname@example.org – 610-513-6716
- Fran Logue – email@example.com – 610-653-2370
- Teresa Davis – firstname.lastname@example.org
What the COVID-19 Stimulus Package means for your Retirement
What should I do with my investments during the time of Coronavirus?
- Webinar recording of Kevin discussing how to deal with anxiety around your investments in the present moment
- How to deal with uncertainty. Stephanie’s brief video with tips on living in uncertain times
- Financial planning in a crisis. Stephanie’s thoughts on what to do if you are now, or may be, financially affected by the pandemic
Kevin focuses on helping people with retirement income planning. He is concerned that too many people become overwhelmed as they shift from building their retirement savings to using their retirement savings to support their desired lifestyle. By engaging in a robust planning process, he aims to lessen the financial fears we all have after we end our careers. Learn more about Kevin